Ayurveda is a natural system of medicine that originated in India thousands of years ago.
Ayus means 'Life'
Veda means 'Science'
Ayurveda is therefore the science of how to live.
When we live in alignment with the rhythms + seasons of Nature and have an understanding of our prakruti (otherwise known as our essential nature) and how to keep it in balance, our life begins to flow...
effortlessly + abundantly.
Ayurveda sees the world through the lens of the five elements; ether, air, fire, water, and earth. These elements make up what are known as the three doshas; vata (either + air), pitta (fire + water), and kapha (earth + water). Each of us is a unique expression of the five elements and three doshas. You can click the link here to take the 'Discover your Dosha' quiz to gain a better understanding of which dosha shows up strongest in your constitution and learn a couple practices that will help you to balance these elements within your body and mind.
1:1 Wellness Sessions
Ayurveda provides a plethora of tools for working with vikruti (imbalance) and for moving towards a state of swastha (being rooted deeply in oneself). As mentioned above, each and every one of us is a unique expression of the five elements, and therefore our needs are different as well. Our needs also change throughout the seasons of the year and at different times of life. Ayurveda takes all of this into consideration, and lovingly offers up a variety of tools and practices for whatever phase of life you find yourself in.
These sessions are for you if you are experiencing:
- Digestive imbalance, ie. gas, bloating, heaviness, heartburn, acid reflux, constipation, loose stools etc
- Acne, rashes, skin issues
- Menstrual imbalance, ie. irregularity, PMS, PCOS, amenorrhea, fibroids etc
- Low energy
- Low libido
- Anxiety, depression, ADD, high stress etc
- Disconnect from your purpose in life
Examples of some recommendations that may be made during our sessions:
- Dietary recommendations and food guidelines tailored to your unique constitution
- Guidance on how to balance your hormones and menstrual cycle through the use of moon medicine and cycle synching
- Yoga asana and exercise protocol best suited to your body type and lifestyle
- Pranayama and meditation practices for opening up your pranic pathways
- A variety of useful self care practices and recipes for helping you to radiate love, joy, and vitality from the inside out.
- Culinary and medicine making guidance
- Body Yantra practices for shifting your nervous system out of chronic fight/flight/freeze patterns.
- Tools for processing emotions and working through past traumas
Ayurveda is NOT a quick fix.
It requires that you show up for yourself and be willing to listen to your body, do the ‘work’, and set down the patterns/habits/beliefs that keep you imbalanced.
The journey towards swastha is exactly that, a journey.
If you are ready to step fully + deeply into your healing journey then these sessions are for YOU.
If you are ready to awaken to your soul’s highest purpose + potential then these sessions are for YOU.
See pricing and package availability below. Once you sign up, an intake form will be sent to your email for you to fill out as well as a calendar for you to set up your first session. If you have any questions you’d like answered before signing up, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org