1:1 Ayurvedic Wellness Session
This variant is currently sold out
Each and every one of us is a unique expression of the five elements and three doshas, and therefore our needs are different as well. Our needs also change throughout the seasons of the year and at different times of life. Ayurveda takes all of this into consideration, and lovingly offers up a variety of tools and practices for whatever phase of life you find yourself in.
These sessions are for you if you are experiencing:
- Digestive imbalance, ie. gas, bloating, heaviness, heartburn, acid reflux, constipation, loose stools etc
- Acne, rashes, skin issues
- Menstrual imbalance, ie. irregularity, PMS, PCOS, amenorrhea, fibroids etc
- Low energy
- Low libido
- Anxiety, depression, ADD, high stress etc
- Disconnect from your purpose in life
Examples of some recommendations that may be made during our sessions:
- Dietary recommendations and food guidelines tailored to your unique constitution
- Guidance on how to balance your hormones and menstrual cycle through the use of moon medicine and cycle synching
- Yoga asana and exercise protocol best suited to your body type and lifestyle
- Pranayama and meditation practices for opening up your pranic pathways
- A variety of useful self care practices and recipes for helping you to radiate love, joy, and vitality from the inside out.
- Culinary and medicine making guidance
- Body Yantra practices for shifting your nervous system out of chronic fight/flight/freeze patterns.
- Herbal + Spicing recommendations
- Tools for processing emotions and working through past traumas
Ayurveda is NOT a quick fix.
It requires that you show up for yourself and be willing to listen to your body, do the ‘work’, and set down the patterns/habits/beliefs that keep you imbalanced.
The journey towards swastha is exactly that, a journey.
If you are ready to step fully + deeply into your healing journey then these sessions are for YOU.
If you are ready to awaken to your soul’s highest purpose + potential then these sessions are for YOU.